Consultations with our weight loss team are a great opportunity for you to confidentially discuss your weight and your goals for reducing it.
We will sensitively listen to everything you tell us as well as taking medical history, so that we can give you the most appropriate advice on weight loss strategies.
Face to Face or Video
We offer patients a choice of face to face or video consultation for convenience. Please complete the enquiry form below, or email our offices in the first instance, as phone lines can be busy.
The assessment process includes:
- Consultation with fully trained medical expert
- Discussion of your general health
- Medical history, so that we can give you the most relevant information and advice
- Height and weight measurement
- Calculation of BMI (body mass index)
- Discussion about your weight and any weight related issues (e.g. diabetes, sleep apnoea)
- Assessment of the impact your weight has on your daily life and sense of well-being
- Weight gain history
- Weight loss objectives and motivations e.g. slimming for an occasion, for work prospects or due to health issues
We want to understand your situation fully so that we can give the best possible and most realistic advice. Depending on your requirements, we can then recommend and provide all options:
- Diet and exercise
- Weight loss medication – Saxenda (Liraglutide), Ozempic (Semaglutide), Wegevy (Semaglutide) and Mounjaro (Tirzepatide)
- Procedures – gastric balloons, keyhole surgery, laparoscopic surgery
We will also provide:
- Information on the procedure and recovery
- Guidance as to pre-op and post-op diet
- Information on how your diet will have to change after surgery
- Prices/fees and packages for self pay patients.
There’s no obligation and it’s absolutely confidential, so do take advantage of a consultation and learn how you could change your weight.
What Happens Next?
After your initial consultation, the next step is up to you. We will have given you plenty of information to think about. There is no obligation to move forward if you are not ready. However, if you wish to proceed to the next stage, then we can review your suitability for surgery and discuss dates.
Contact Us for Your Initial Consultation
To arrange your initial weight loss surgery consultation, please contact us.