Pricing is one of the most common questions we’re asked. Every patient is different and we prefer to quote once we have met you and assessed your requirements. Consultations with our expert team are the first step in the process to arranging any procedure. Mr Reddy will be able to fully assess your requirements and recommend the most appropriate approach or else a range of options. At this point, we’ll be able to provide a quote for your treatment. We understand that private surgery is a sizeable investment for most people and the cost does need to be considered carefully. However, we urge patients not to choose surgery based on price alone.
- Choose a reputable surgeon who uses good hospitals
- Avoid pressure-selling and take time to make your decision
- Ensure that your surgery includes comprehensive aftercare – the vital support you need to succeed
- Check that all hospital costs are included or quoted – so there are no ‘hidden extras’
Non-insured patients undergoing hospital inclusive self-pay surgery will be informed of package prices prior to surgery. These differ between different hospitals.Our surgery prices include:
- Private hospital accommodation
- Pre-operative assessment and tests
- Surgeons and anaesthetist fees
- Post-op care
- Expert dietary advice and support as appropriate (bariatric procedures)
Private medical insurance
Some of our procedures may be covered by private healthcare insurance. We work with leading providers in the UK. Please note some insurance policies have different levels of cover and may require a shortfall payment which is payable by the patient.
Financing your Procedure
Patients can choose a variety of ways to pay for their weight loss surgery. Some are able to fund it privately and prefer to do so; while others seek a loan from their bank or building society, or even family or friends. We do not provide finance ourselves. However, in certain hospitals, we are able to recommend a suitable company who specialise in finance for medical procedures. Please ask for more information on this if it is of interest. There is no obligation at all, but if you would be interested in receiving information about a surgical finance service, please do get in touch and we’d be happy to provide the necessary information.
Terms and Conditions
Please see our terms and conditions for this information.