Please take a minute to read, it’s your responsibility to follow the legal requirements.
Marcus Reddy and his team provide their services for and on behalf of Marcus Reddy Limited, a limited company incorporated in England and Wales.
Marcus Reddy Limited is a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales
- Company Number: 06634263
- Registered Office Address: 97 Coombe Road, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 4RE.
The terms and conditions stated below are applicable to all invoices issued by Marcus Reddy Limited/Medico-Legal Solutions Limited:
- All invoices issued by the Company must be settled within 30 days of the invoice date unless alternative terms are expressed on the invoice.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on late payment of an invoice. Interest will be charged, on a compound basis, at a rate of 8% plus the Bank of England Base Rate prevailing at the payment due date.
- The Company reserves the right to recharge, to the debtor, all costs incurred in recovering the debt.
- In the event of late or non-payment, a 25% surcharge will be added to UK invoices. A surcharge of 25% will be added to international invoices.
- Payment by credit or debit card will incur a 3% surcharge payable by the client
We aim to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers as efficiently as we can, but we do realise that at times things may go wrong. When they do we will put them right as soon as possible. If you have a complaint please contact us.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for all communications sent via or to this website and agree your use of this website for proper and lawful purposes only.
You will not carry out any act or omission or procedure which would:
- Damage, delay, interrupt or impair the use of this website or its software;
- Cause any illegal, offensive, defamatory material to be placed on or associated with this website;
- Be in breach of any copyright, trade mark, privacy, confidence, or any other third party right; or
- Cause any inconvenience to its employees, servants, agents, software and other suppliers or any other third party (including, without limitation, creating or procuring software viruses, chain letters, unsolicited communications and ‘spam’).
In the event that you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, you will indemnify and keep indemnified the company, employees, servants, agents, professional advisors, suppliers and affiliates from time-to-time against all damages, losses, claims, costs, charges, awards, orders, judgments and other liabilities suffered or threatened as a result of a breach of these conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates and agents and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Termination and Suspension
We may immediately issue a warning and deny your access to all or part of the website or refuse to provide our services to you without notice if:
- You are in breach of any part of this agreement.
- We cannot, for any reason, verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
- We believe that your actions may cause legal liability for us, you, or any other user.
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us.
We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting an amended agreement on our website. Any amended Terms and Conditions will govern new user registrations from the date that it is posted and existing users will be bound by the amended agreement after the expiry of 14 days following the date of posting.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be construed to imply any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and us. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
You cannot assign this agreement but we may assign it at our sole discretion.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others shall not be considered as a waiver of our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Any person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement. This does not affect any right or remedy generally available to such a third party in law or otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree that the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute under this agreement.
The laws of your country may be different from English law and there may be additional legal requirements for you to use our website or services. You must comply with all applicable local and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our website and services.
We cannot monitor the laws of every country and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our website and services is legal.