Body Contouring – After Weight Loss
One of the ‘side-effects’ of losing large amounts of weight can be the excess skin. Sometimes exercise can help to tone the area, but where this doesn’t work or simpy as a “reward” for losing weight, some patients consider cosmetic surgery, also known as ‘post-bariatric surgery’ or body contouring.
We can offer advice and guidance on body contouring options after bariatric surgery and recommend specialist cosmetic surgeons, who have skills and experience in this area.
Popular options include:
- Face lift
- Neck lift (Platysmaplasty)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Breast surgery
- Breast uplift
- Breast augmentation with or without uplift (implants)
- Breast reduction
- Male breast reduction (gynaecomastia)
- Arm lift (to tackle bingo wings)
- Belt lipectomy
- Body lift