Weight Loss Surgery Prices (Bariatric)
Consultations with our expert team are the first step in the process to arranging any procedure.
We charge £250 for consultations (whether non-bariatric or bariatric).
Self-Pay Bariatric Surgery Costs
Every patient is different and we prefer to quote once we have met you and assessed your requirements. However, to give you an idea, here are the prices of our most common procedures:
- Gastric balloon from £4,250
- Gastric band from £6,495
- Gastric sleeve from £9,950
- Gastric bypass from £10,495
- Gastric band adjustment from £150
Our surgery prices include
- Private hospital accommodation
- Pre-operative assessment and tests
- Surgeons and anaesthetist fees
- Post-op care
- Expert dietary advice and support
Pricing is one of the most common questions we’re asked.
We understand that weight loss surgery is a sizeable investment for most people and the cost does need to be considered carefully. However, we urge patients not to choose surgery based on price alone.
- Choose a reputable surgeon who uses good hospitals
- Avoid pressure-selling and take time to make your decision
- Ensure that your surgery includes comprehensive aftercare – the vital support you need to succeed
- Check that all hospital costs are included or quoted – so there are no ‘hidden extras’
Your weight loss consultation is a great opportunity for you to confidentially discuss your weight and your goals for reducing it, as well as to receive the most appropriate advice on weight loss strategies from our expert team.
Terms and Conditions
Please see our terms and conditions for this information.