Mr Marcus Reddy operates out of Parkside Hospital in Wimbledon (just across from Wimbledon Common) which has been established for over 25 years and has been part of Aspen Healthcare since 2003.
Parkside Hospital pride themselves on their high standards of nursing care and friendly atmosphere, and continuously invest in medical technology, staff, training and facilities.
- Four theatres
- 69 registered beds – all with satellite TV, direct dial telephone and internet facilities
- 21 outpatient consulting rooms
- 11-bedded day case unit
- 5-bedded High Dependency unit
- Dedicated endoscopy suite
- Pathology (CPA accredited)
- Radiology diagnostics department
- Physiotherapy department – including Hydrotherapy pool
- Free onsite car parking
More information about Parkside Hospital in Wimbledon.